IDIOMS | INT | 01 | EASY
1. Old people in homes may be nice to your face, but they start badmouthing you the second you're gone. You'd better not your mouth around them. -- Oh come on, cut those people some slack. It's not like they have a lot of options to their time.
2. My mom ran a pretty tight ship at home in of discipline. One time she caught me stealing her rum, and she me finish the whole bottle. That first hangover was enough to me off rum for the rest of my life.
3. Generally, I don't get too stressed. I try not to let things get to me, and I have this really good mechanism for when the shit hits the fan. But every once in a while when I have a lot on my plate and things start going , I have a .
4. My advice is not to bring it up under any . There's years of bad blood between those people, and they can be pretty . If you mention the , you'll be opening up a whole can of worms.
5. Whatever you're suggesting that I sign up for, I'm in. Sofia will grow up to be an amazing woman who is going to have an amazing life, and I want to be to see as much of it as I can. So if there's a chance for a , even if it's a long shot, I'm willing to take it.