IDIOMS | INT | 01 | HARD
1. Old folks in homes may be nice to your face, but they start talking smack about you the second you're gone. You'd better not your mouth around them. -- Oh come on, cut those people some slack. It's not like they have a lot of options to their time.
2. My mom ran a pretty tight ship at home in of discipline. One time she caught me stealing her rum, and she me finish the whole bottle. That first hangover was just about enough to me off rum for the rest of my life.
3. Generally, I don't get too stressed, no. I try not to let things get to me, and I have this really good mechanism for when the shit hits the fan. But every once in a while when I have a lot on my plate and things start going , I end up having a .
4. My advice is not to bring it up. Not under any . There's years of bad blood between those people, and they tend to hold on to their . If you so much as mention the , you'll be opening up a whole can of worms.
5. Whatever you're suggesting that I sign up for, I'm in. Sofia will grow up to be an amazing woman with a great career, and I want to be to see as much of it as I can. So if there's a chance for a , even if it's a long shot, I'm willing to take it.